OLE OLSEN – FIELD OF ACTIVITY:
Criminal law in all aspects; particularly within the field of economic crime, counseling within business law, company law, tenants’ rights, real estate and estate law, construction law, labour law and criminal military law.
MEMBERSHIP: The Danish Society of Defence Lawyers
- 1988 – Masters of Law from Copenhagen University
- 1991 – Appointed as a Barrister
- 1993 – Admitted to the High Court
- 2000 – Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 2001 – Appointed by the Ministry of Justice to hear criminal cases at Copenhagen City Court, the Court on Frederiksberg, the Maritime and Commercial Court and the Eastern Division of the High Court.
Advokatfirmaet Ole Olsen
BRIEFLY ABOUT BARRISTER OLE OLSEN:
The law firm Ole Olsen was founded by the father Barrister Ole Olsen (1928 – 2008) in 1969, initially established on Town Hall Square 77 and later moved to Town Hall Square 59, where the firm remained in the premises until December 2015, from where the company moved to current premises in Skindergade 38 now under the name Minerva Law Firm. Ole Olsen Law Firm has previously been in cooperation with the law firm Openheim-Lund and Partners and later with the law firms Lars Behrend, Knud Vedelsby and Finn Roger Nielsen. Barrister Søren Lund Rasmussen was employed in the company in 1985 and included as partner in 1987, and since 2002, after the founder Ole Olsen retired in 2000, the partnership has continued with barrister Ole Olsen jr. Barrister Ole Olsen jr. is appointed as a board member in various private companies, institutions and private trusts.